Rayna Neises, ACC, host, and Aly Neises, RN, cohost, reflect on the conversation with Karen Hafner who, along with her sister, cared for their father. Their family, like many, had a caregiving journey that lasted over several years, but then ended after a quick decline. Guidance for this final part of the caregiving journey is provided in this episode.
A Season of Caring Podcast
- Encore Episode #4: It’s Okay, Caregiving is Hard: Stories of Hope with Peggy Bodde
- The Importance of Empathy, Communication and Support in Caregiving: Stories of Hope with Pamela Duran
- The Loving Struggle of Caregiving While Parenting: Stories of Hope with Jill
- A Difficult Relationship and Honoring Wishes Brings Healing: Stories of Hope with Lil
- From Personal Experience to Public Advocacy: Stories of Hope with Dr. George Ackerman
advocate Aging in Place Alzheimer's anxiety blessings book review Boundaries caregiver caregiving change Christian Christian walk Communication core values courage death dependence end-of-life faith family family caregiver freedom grace grief healing hope Jesus marriage medical advocate obedience parents peace prayer provision Reframing relationship relationships scripture self-care serving support thankful transformation trust well-being