Choose which option is best for you.
Get your copy of the current edition of Content Magazine. $20 for this 50+ page electronic magazine or make the investment and save by purchasing the full year of 2023 magazines.
Content MagazineSingle Edition
- Content Magazine Summer Edition is packed full of stories from others in a caregiving season, practical tips, prayers, inspiration, and brain trainers for fun. Additional content is also available Beyond the Pages.
1 Year Content Magazineall four editions of 2023 Content
- Get all of 2023 Content Magazines. Enjoy all 4 of the electronic magazines filled with stories from others in a caregiving season, practical tips, prayers, inspiration, and brain trainers for fun.
Are you interested in giving Content Magazine to someone?
Great, I’m happy to help. Just send me an email letting me know which subscription you would like to give, and I will be in touch.
Content magazine is for you….
If you feel you are losing yourself in your caregiving season.
If you know you need to laugh and have down time.
If you aren’t sure how to hold on to your faith in this season of life.
What You Get Each Edition
- Stories from others who are in a caregiving season too. Be encouraged as you hear the journey of others.
- Prayers, Inspirational quotes, and Devotionals to feed your soul.
- Practical tips that work from people who have been or are a family caregiver so you can try new things to experience more success while caring.
- Brain training games and humorous stories to keep you laughing and sharp.
- Links to resources, playlists and much more.
Rayna Neises is the editor of Content Magazine. She understands the joys and challenges that come from a season of caring. She helped care for both of her parents during their separate battles with Alzheimer’s over a thirty-year span. She is able to look back on those days now with no regrets – and she wishes the same for every woman caring for aging parents. To help others through this challenging season of life, Rayna has written No Regrets: Hope for Your Caregiving Season, a book filled with her own heart-warming stories and practical suggestions for journeying through a caregiving season.
Rayna is an ICF Associate Certified Coach with certifications in both Life and Leadership Coaching from the Professional Christian Coaching Institute. She is also an Independent Certified Positive Approach to Care® Trainer. She is prepared to help you through your own season of caring. Learn more at ASeasonOfCaring.com and connect with Rayna on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Interested in sharing an article in Content Magazine?
I would love to have you share your story. Learn more about the requirements for submitting your prayer, poem, story or tip.