Rayna Neises visits with Amanda Schaefer who moved in with her parents in order to allow them to age in their long-time home. She shares caregiving is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that comes with difficulties and transitions, but overall, it is something to choose repeatedly and more wisdom.
A Season of Caring Podcast
- The Loving Struggle of Caregiving While Parenting: Stories of Hope with Jill
- A Difficult Relationship and Honoring Wishes Brings Healing: Stories of Hope with Lil
- From Personal Experience to Public Advocacy: Stories of Hope with Dr. George Ackerman
- Know Your Best is Enough: Stories of Hope with Gaylynn Green
- Caregiving with Fun, Faith and Resilience: Stories of Hope with Tenita Abraham
advocate Aging in Place Alzheimer's anxiety blessings book review Boundaries caregiver caregiving change Christian Christian walk Communication core values courage death dependence end-of-life faith family family caregiver freedom grace grief healing hope Jesus marriage medical advocate obedience parents peace prayer provision Reframing relationship relationships scripture self-care serving support thankful transformation trust well-being