Rayna Neises, your host, interviews Kelly Johnson. Kelly lives in Chicago where she serves as the Director of Adult Faith Formation at St. Mary’s of Gauston Catholic church. She is also the co-developer of the Nourish for Caregivers curriculum. Kelly’s caregiving journey began several years ago when her young son was unexpectedly diagnosed with a brain tumor. Her experience formed her passion for providing resources and support for other caregivers.
A Season of Caring Podcast
- Caregiving with Fun, Faith and Resilience: Stories of Hope with Tenita Abraham
- The Power of Preparedness and Parenting while Caregiving: Stories of Hope with Christy Byrne Yates
- Embracing the Challenges of Alzheimer’s Caregiving: Stories of Hope with Jennifer Fink
- Top Ten Warning Signs of Stress
- Navigating Life While Caregiving: Dr. Alyncia Bowen
advocate Aging in Place Alzheimer's anxiety blessings book review Boundaries caregiver caregiving change Christian Christian walk Communication core values courage death dependence end-of-life faith family family caregiver freedom grace grief healing hope Jesus marriage medical advocate obedience parents peace prayer provision Reframing relationship relationships scripture self-care serving support thankful transformation trust well-being