Are you caring for a loved one? The Encouragement for Your Caring Season Series is designed just for you and its FREE! We are bringing some amazing caregivers who are also professionals to you for specially designed 30-45 min sessions. This series is packed with great information on communication, finding your team, dealing with emotions, and other topics that will equip and encourage you. Register today!
A Season of Caring Podcast
- Legacy, Health and Innovation: Stories of Hope with Terri Liggins
- Embracing Self-Care and Rest in Your Caregiving Season
- Cherished Moments and Hard-Won Wisdom: Stories of Hope with Yolanda Lucas
- Finding Strength in Stillness
- Marriage Strengthened by Caregiving and Devotion: Stories of Hope with Joan Borton
advocate Aging in Place Alzheimer's anxiety blessings book review Boundaries caregiver caregiving change Christian Christian walk Communication core values courage death dependence end-of-life faith family family caregiver freedom grace grief healing hope Jesus marriage medical advocate obedience parents peace prayer provision Reframing relationship relationships scripture self-care serving support thankful transformation trust well-being